To enhance their online trading presence, the Government has introduced a new programme that small businesses in Donegal can now apply for. The vouchers are available to businesses with a turnover less than €2 million, those registered and trading for a minimum of 12 months and that employ less than 10 people.
Vouchers can be used for:
• Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
• Purchase of internet related software
• Online advertising
• Development of an app
• Implementation of a digital marketing strategy
• Consultations with Information Communication Technology (ICT) experts
• Online trading skills development
Vouchers are available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% of eligible expenditure, whichever is the lesser. Attendance at an information session is required prior to submission of an application. For information on dates of the next session visit the Donegal local enterprise office website.