Accountant Online, Ireland’s first Online Accountancy and Bookkeeping service, uses the latest technology to deliver simpler and more cost effective accounting solutions for clients. They are specialists in business startups and they are offering now online advice and guidance from Donegal. How? Through a series of webinars where Accountant Online will provide support and answers to several questions like the following ones:
- Sole trader, Limited Company or Partnership?
- How do I qualify for Corporate Tax @ 12.5%?
- What expenses are allowable to claim?
- How do I minimise tax liability?
- How do I make sure I’m compliant with CRO and Revenue?
- What are the minimum steps required for setting up a limited company?
- When do I register for VAT?
- What is the difference between authorised and issued shares?
- How do I make sure my company is set up in a way that is right when I look for funding?
About the next webinar:
When? Monday, 4th September, from 10:00 to 11:00.
Furthermore, there will also be an opportunity for Q&A at the end.